CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Friday, April 17, 2009

Another Accident

Yeah man, this time I simply skid and fell down.

I was driving.
Pulsar 150 DTS-i
Red Color.

One of ma friends. 'twas a good bike. This was its first accident even though 'twas years old. Came out with lil scratches on ma elbow and both ma knees. New uniform pants (was wearing it for the first time) torn.

Happened at the college premises luckily no faculty saw it. Bike has know serious damages but som scratches on the doom.

So I say I survived again!!

4 comments:

PARTHIV NARAYAN said...

enthada ithu... be careful while driving.... and this is not the first time... you must think about it seriously.... be a defensive driver like me...

mahesmohan said...

I dont think its just my driving style. I really think somebody is really praying for me to DIE!!!

PARTHIV NARAYAN said...

Patti thendi chetta naari pokiri... Vendatheenam parayunno!!!!! maramakri

Manu Suresh said...

makku itz tim 2 reinveNt urself...

flush out d past dude...!!!