CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You all don't trust me huh???????

It seems that not all of you have taken it seriously when I said that I saw a "911 TURBO"............ So, I am going to upload photos that will prove that I saw a 911............ Now just wait and see...............

Also, I will be introducing you all to few of my good friends who are here with me.......................

3 comments:

mahesmohan said...

Ahem.. I thought you'll be UPLOADING photos. Kk things happen buddy. :p

PARTHIV NARAYAN said...

to suraj
eda i saw that 991 turbo in your orkut album....... the more interesting fact is that those photos are now available in ma album tooo....... he he

mahesmohan said...

@all

So I'm the one missing all the fun here ha ?