CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Saturday, May 03, 2008

MANU CHAMMIYE>>>>>>>

The following is the chat coversation this morning between manu and ma sis..... she came online, gtalk was signed in in ma name.......... Manu thought it was me and had a wonderful conversation..... as follows..... Read and enjoy.......... he he
7:05 AM manu: aliya
nee
eppozhum nlin analo
?
me: ya daer
7:06 AM yesterday i didnt sleep
manu: y..............?
me: i was studying
7:08 AM manu: daaaaaaaaaaaa
me: dont u belive me
7:10 AM ya da.....
da r u thr
7:11 AM manu: yes
ma bk
amma vannu
tatzy
enna padicheeda?
me: politics
manu: da kope
7:12 AM karyam para
.
.
..
7:14 AM me: sathyamada
manu: ..da mecanix
?
me: enthupatty mecanix nu
7:15 AM manu: ne mec ano padichatu ennu.........
7:16 AM me: allada......... sathyamayum njan padichathu history ya..........
manu: i din get ya
7:18 AM me: soryy dear its not paru its me oppol........ dont angry with me... just jocking......... sorry sorry sorry...........
manu: AYYYAAAA
oppoleeeee
me 2 tot
me: entho...........
7:19 AM manu: paru onlin tis early
me: good
manu: atey if i said any nonsense
sory keto
:)
me: ya he is sleeping now itself
7:20 AM no prob yaar.. u r my sweet brother na......
manu: yup
me: ok y u online this much early
manu: chumma
hehee
7:22 AM me: ok poyi padikeda....
pareekshayayittu ravile thanne orkut kalikkunno...............
7:23 AM manu: hehe
ok oppole
paru enikumbol
me: i told to ur mom
manu: chammiya karyam parayenda keto
:)
bye
7:24 AM me: ella ella kalathe thanne nee chammiyilla ennu njan prathyekam paranjekkam
bye dear.......

1 comment:

mahesmohan said...

Aiyyeee manu oronnonnara chammu chammiyeee...

Naaanamilleda ninakkuu.....