CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

THANK YOU FRIENDS......

Thank you my dearest friends for wishing me such a beautiful and wounderful birthday.
For presenting me one of the beautiful moments in my life......
thank you

love you all

2 comments:

Manu Suresh said...

eda resmaaaaaaaaa..........ne onlin at 1am.....??? ambadi kalli........che v al tot u wil sleep early....els v cud hav a bday song via cnfrance cal........v wil sing max vol so tat u wont 4gt it durin ur lifetim.......!!!!!!! :)

mahesmohan said...

Poomanjin pookkal pozhiyum pole, raavennil pulakam choodum pole kaanathe kandu njan nin roopam.

Thats all I could sing to ya. Coz I forgot the lyrics.
Anyways birthday comes only once a year so celebrate it king size.