CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Monday, August 20, 2007

CELEBRATE ONAM.........


4 d first time n my life iam enoyin my onam 2 d full xtent........nw i wake up early mornin 4 doin " POOKALAM".........ho wndrful .....bt my sister n cousins got xams.....so iam waitin them 2 finsh it.....nw iam doin tis of my own..........HWZ IT....?


1 comment:

mahesmohan said...

Havin gr8 fun yaaar ?
I've got no Onam due to the death of my grandfather....

Now would have been a gr8 time to celebrate onam...

Have fun and N-JoY manu....

@Everyone
Happy Onam.....