CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Ma classes beginnin.

Hey dudes and dudets I mean bULLS and cOWS ma classes are set to begin tomorrow.

But its not official. I have ma Data Structures Lab Exam tomorrow and then I'll be free till 5th as I have my Integrated Circuits Lab Exam on 7th. And on 10th ma classes will start officially. Hope I get ma bike by then. :)

2 comments:

PARTHIV NARAYAN said...

goodluck dude

mahesmohan said...

slight change of plans classes begins on 9th not 10th :(