CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I didn't know I loved her this deeply.

Yesterday my roommate Vivek pulled a prank on me and made me unconscious. He didn't tell me what he was going to do. He asked me to co-operate with him to do some sort of trick. I agreed as I trusted him and knowing that he'll never put me in harms way.

He asked me to take some deep breaths and then when he ordered I took a deep breadth and held it in my lungs. He then held my neck in his hands and firmly squeezed it in a way that I didn't choke.

The next thing I remember is I am waking up from the bed and my visibility increasing from utter darkness. It was a blackout and while waking up I had nothing but one name in my mind and that was Subha. I still don't remember what I thought about her, I didn't know who she was and I didn't even know who I am or where was I.

My friend Vivek later explained to me what actually happened. He asked me to take a deep breath and hold it in my lungs. Then he squeezed the main arteries and veins that circulate blood to my brain. He held me like that for 10 seconds and during that time I involuntarily released the air I was holding inside and the brain did not have any oxygen to function for some seconds and the result I went unconscious and my subconscious mind took over. I fell to the bed and shivered like I suffered from epilepsy. Then Vivek slapped me and brought me back to consciousness.

But the fact that I think about Subha even in my subconscious mind that made me happy even though I realised this some hours later the event had taken place. I miss her badly. I didn't know I love her this much that I think of her in my subconsciousness. I'm still in love with her and forever will be. I am so in love with her.

Dedicated to my love.
Makku

http://tru-love.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

PARTHIV NARAYAN said...

true love... No comments

Manu Suresh said...

yeah tru lov....

NXT TIM TAT VIVEK DO SMTING ****** LIK TIS 2 U N 4 SURE V R GONA LAY HANDS ON HIM....ninakku entengilum patiyengilo....da fool u may fall in2 COMA...chumma kalikuvano..nee otta mona..itz
v.risky....nevr alow tis again..!!
vivekinu venamengil avante pAtiyodu ithu pole cheyan para..nt on u,k.....?? U GT IT...??

mahesmohan said...

Hey he learned this from his friend whose father is a doctor.

It is true that I was not in complete sense for about 30 mins but after that I was Okey.

#PETER ISSAC# said...

makuuuu,,,,,,, daaaaaa...
.....

Manu Suresh said...

ipo docters kollanum padipichu kodukumo........???