CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Vishnu is Fatter....

Well we cant say it by just a single look. But if u try a bit more closer look you'll definitely say that he has grown a bit fat. You guys might be thinking how could I say that a without seeing him. Then for your information Vishnu is at his home now. I myself gave him a ride from the Ankamaly railway station to is home.

I have no clear idea about wen he is leaving but I definitely believe he is going to Chennai either by Monday or by Friday.

Along with this happy news I am extremly sorry to inform you guys that Suraj will be boarding his bus to Bangalore today ( 1st September) by 7:30 PM from Perumbavur.

No comments: