CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Visal in PARK

For everyones kind information.....
I'm in Park College of Engg & tech..
& not in Vellore Institute of Tech....

Nd my hearty congrats to all my DEAR FRIENDS
who got through allotment...
Best wishes to everyone for a happy nd joyful college life...

Now every bULLS nd cOWS are settled, making new friends, nd so on....
But keep this blog as our own.....
Thats good for everyone.... I think you all understand my words....

No comments: