CYbER bULLS

We are a bunch of friends ready to do anything.

So we decided why don't we give a try at blogging so here we are at the finest place for blogs.

Here you will find bULLS namely Suraj, Peter, Manu,Visal, Vishnu, Arunvishnu, Krishna Das, Aswin, Peter, Hari, Parthiv and Mahesh.
You will also find cOWS namely Reshma, Rameeza, Indu and Aswathy.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Dedication to the bULLS from Makku in Club FM.

This is to announce that Makku has dedicated a song Marc Anthony's I Need You, to be specific. The song was mainly dedicated to Subha but how can I leave you guys behind. You guys were there with me in the ups and downs of my life. I love you guys.

2 comments:

#PETER ISSAC# said...

east or west makuu is th best....

@maku

PARTHIV NARAYAN said...

makku emotional ayeeeee